House Rules for the Max-Schmeling-Halle
- Access to the event venue is only permitted with the approval of Velomax Berlin Hallenbetriebs GmbH (Velomax). For legitimating purposes, Velomax issues service identity documents. The entrance tickets, including participation, press, free and complimentary tickets issued by the lessee shall also be valid as legitimating documents for the duration of the event. Velomax reserves the right to deny access to holders of legitimating documents in individual cases for good cause (for example in the event of a violation of the legal
provisions, in particula of the Law for Protection of the Childrens and Youth, violation of the Rules of the House, intoxication or avoidance of danger).
Access to the backstage area, the cloakrooms and the operating facilities as well as other
premises and areas closed for the public is only allowed to those persons who are explicitly legitimated by means of the corresponding documents.
- All instructions given by the public order service staff must be complied with without exception. In the event that the public order service staff takes visitors’ objects for safekeeping, the visitor must collect the object immediately following the termination of the event. If the object is not collected, Velomax shall be entitled to dispose of the uncollected object.
- Without Velomax’ express consent, the visitors to the venue of the event shall generally be prohibited from carrying video and audio recording equipment of any kind whatsoever and using it in the venue.
- The visitors to the events shall be prohibited from bringing food or beverages. Furthermore, they shall be prohibited from bringing animals, weapons, bulky or dangerous objects of any kind whatsoever such as sticks, banners, objects made of fragile or splintering materials and pyrotechnical articles of any kind.
There is an unrestricted ban on smoking in the event venue, including all adjoining rooms. Furthermore, it shall be prohibited to bring in prams. Prams must be handed in to the public order service staff and must be collected immediately after the end of the event.
- Velomax shall be entitled to impose a general ban on alcohol. Velomax shall be entitled to
refuse visitors under the influence of alcohol access to the venue of the event; they can also be removed from the venue of the event.
The sale of any goods whatsoever in the venue of the event shall not be permitted without the approval of Velomax.
Any violation of the House Rules or instructions of the public order service staff shall entitle Velomax to issue a non-recurrent or general order to stay away from the venue and to expel any troublemakers from the venue. The right to take more extensive measures, in particular under criminal law, shall be reserved.
After the end of the event the visitors shall leave the venue without delay. On leaving the venue – also during the event – entrance tickets shall lose their validity.
- Velomax shall be unrestrictedly liable with respect to injury to life, body and health. In the event of impossibility of performance, default and violation of substantial contractual obligations Velomax shall also be liable for slight negligence, however restricted to typical, foreseeable damage. Substantial contractual obligations (material obligations) are those contractual obligations the fulfillment of which makes the proper implementation of the contract possible in the first place and the compliance with which the customer may and can rely on as a matter of course. Typical and foreseeable damages are those damages which are subject to the protection purpose of the respective contractual rule that has been violated. Under all other circumstances, Velomax shall not be liable in cases caused by slight negligence. The aforementioned limitation of liability shall also apply to Velomax’ entities and to the persons employed by Velomax to perform an obligation.
This liability regulation applies, in particular, to any and all objects handed in during the event.
Velomax Berlin Hallenbetriebs GmbH, 16.02.2011